One holistic approach that we value and wanted to provide in the Kinoko skincare line are scents and odours that have a positive effect on mind and body. Kinoko products include three pure and plant-based essential oils that each have their own healing properties. We want to offer a skincare ritual that treats your skin, body, mind and soul:
1. Clove Bud oil has a sweet-spicy odour and a fruity, fresh, top note and is classed as a middle note. Clove Bud blends well with citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils. Clove Bud is antibiotic, antiseptic and antiviral, which make it an excellent oil for skin issues, including acne and ulcers. It may also aid sore muscles and joints, circulation, the digestive system and immune system.
2. Grapefruit White oil is sweet and fruity and is classed as a top note. Grapefruit blends well with camphoraceous, citrus, herby, floral, minty, spicy and woodsy oils.Grapefruit is known to be a natural energiser and mood booster. Its uplifting scent can help to reduce stress, and the limonene present can help to reduce inflammation. It is packed full of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It's known to relieve stress and bring on feelings of peace and relaxation.
- It is known to sharpen focus and reduce mental and physical fatigue.
- Great in aiding sore muscles and joints when applied topically.
- Excellent cleansing and purifying properties.
- It is beneficial for oily skin issues and can rejuvenate skin.
- It is packed full of antioxidants that can help keep the body healthy.
- Grapefruit oil has antimicrobial effects making it great for cleaning products.
3. Tangerine oil has a honeyed facet, sweeter than orange scent and is classed as a top-middle note. Tangerine blends well with camphoraceous, citrus, herby, floral, minty, spicy and woodsy oils. Tangerine contains antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and bactericidal properties. The addition of the uplifting aroma it possesses makes it great for cleaning and enhancing one's mood.